Saturday, August 16, 2008

Guilty Peasure : Brownies....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brownies Mix ( the kind with the Syrup pack)
Chocolate Pudding Mix
Kahlua or Coffee Liqueur
( if you don't drink Coca Cola)
2 eggs
Crushed Up MM's
Butterscotch Bits

Mix all like you normally would, but instead of water use the Kahlua or Coke. And add a third cup more liquid. Then cook in greased glass pan at 350 for about 40 minutes. Do Spread the mixture, and sprinkled the MM's and Bits across top and smooth in....Amaretto is also nice to try. Let cool for about 2 hours before eating. Brownies should be fudgey, not cake-like.
******************
Tonight is the Saddleback Event for the Election...I am dreading it...so this will really help.

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

ooh..anything with chocolate AND liquer is so tempting or in the case of chocolate assocation; decadent!

hmm, I'll have to safe this for when I am a week away from my period because that is the week I go kookoo for chocolate!!

Ingrid

D.K. Raed said...

hahaha, Ingrid cracks me up. I used to cure my PMS with chocolate, lots of chocolate. Sometimes you just gotta give in to those cravings.

The brownies sound extra rich. I'm drooling reading the recipe. ALMOST enough to make me want to bake. But I will wait until the weather cools down before I spend any time hot flashing in the kitchen. The Amaretto idea sounds interesting.

DivaJood said...

Chocolate is a real food group.